• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you make your living....

158 posts in this topic

Glory holing.

holy mess you come up with some funny stuff :roflmao:

Sadly, that's probably his only accomplishment.

I have witty retorts with comic book dorks, such as yourself, on the Internet.

Hello,

I'm new to the forum today and kind of wanted to make a splash. I've been lurking for a while, checking out everyone's collection and I see a lot of people here with some very high priced books. I was just curious (for anybody willing to participate) about how everyone made the money that they put into their collection. Day job? Work on the side? Lottery? Inheritance?

Why don't you start?

Here's a link to a thread we did before. The 1st page kept getting updated.

http://cgcforum.gpanalysis.com/cgcforum_thread.asp?pagenumber=1&ThreadID=2462969&forumID=4&threadName=COMPILATION%3A+What's+your+job%3F

I'm currently "Mr. Mom" or as I tease my wife "Trophy Husband."

I used to be a high school math teacher, and plan to return when my youngest hits kindergarten.

I tutor on the side for comic book money. Mostly, for the math portion of the SAT and for AP Calculus. (thumbs u

Glory holing.

Wow - changed careers overnight? Let me know when your start your new job. Chronic soreness in your jaw? :shrug:

Glory holing.

Wow - changed careers overnight? Let me know when your start your new job. Chronic soreness in your jaw? :shrug:

Wouldn't you like to know, big boy.

I'm a hired killer. :devil:

theexterminator.jpg

Bwahahahahaha! :roflmao:

:applause:

I'm a case management supervisor for a federal appeals court in NYC. Yeah, lucky me. lol

If you want a Judge whacked you let me know,because we're buddies I'll kill him for half price. :roflmao: