• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you make your living....

158 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm new to the forum today and kind of wanted to make a splash. I've been lurking for a while, checking out everyone's collection and I see a lot of people here with some very high priced books. I was just curious (for anybody willing to participate) about how everyone made the money that they put into their collection. Day job? Work on the side? Lottery? Inheritance?

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.

Prove it. That comment is worthless with some pic's. (shrug)

:lol: it might be worthless without some pics too :roflmao:

Glory holing.

holy mess you come up with some funny stuff :roflmao:

Sadly, that's probably his only accomplishment.

Glory holing.

[font:Book Antiqua]And he doesn’t gag,

a professional...[/font]

:applause:

Now that's f***ing funny lol

Ok serious answer...

I'm a printer and I run a printing press. I don't make a ton of money but I don't have any kids, I have no debt and very low expenses and I don't have a social life so that leaves a ton of disposable income for my beautiful comic books :cloud9:

Oh... I have a wife too. I lock her in the basement and feed her stale bread because she uses too much comic book money.