• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #5, plus tough GA - Exciting #4, Mystery Tales #3 Bethlehem

30 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some new material mixed in with relisted books at bargain prices.

highlights will include a nice looking mid-grade FF #5 and some scarce Planets.

Among the relisted books will be a couple of pedigrees.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Happy to consider reasonable offers. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

PLEASE READ THIS:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way unless I have made a significant error in grading. In other words, make sure you want the book before you buy it!

No probies or trolls allowed

YANKEE COMICS #3 5.0 Mile High. If you can get past the staining, which runs through to the back cover but is actually quite light, this is a simply gorgeous book. I note that the first few wraps had siamese pages for about 1" which have been gently separated. $475

YankeeComics350.jpg

PLANET COMICS #20 CGC 6.5 OW/W $600 (less than I paid for it.) Bright, clean copy here, structurally more like a VF. There is a very small stain on the bottom corner of the back cover which is probably what keeps the grade down. A scarce issue.SOLD!

PlanetComics2065.jpg

if you dont mind me asking, whats wrong with the ff5? book looks too sweet to be a 5.5. glwts

I havent checked the graders notes so I cant say. Might be a candidate for regrading, or there may be an interior fault like a small stain or a staple issue.

if you dont mind me asking, whats wrong with the ff5? book looks too sweet to be a 5.5. glwts

I havent checked the graders notes so I cant say. Might be a candidate for regrading, or there may be an interior fault like a small stain or a staple issue.

i see. it definitely looks like a keeper. congrats to you and your buyer.

i see. it definitely looks like a keeper. congrats to you and your buyer.

Congrats D!

That definitely looks more 7.0ish than 5.5! (worship)