• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does everyone think of signature series?

173 posts in this topic

Hi guys I thought I would ask people's opinion on ss books as I personally don't find thm appealing. I collect comics for the nostalgia of my childhood and the cover art. I often think the sigs are poorly placed and ruin a good composition. I saw a Hulk 181 with lee's sig right in a portion of dynamic motion and it looked shocking very distracting and drew your eye right to it. I can see that outside of aesthetics the signature has other appealing factors.

On another note do you think the market will go nuts for Stan Lee ss when he dies?

Hi guys I thought I would ask people's opinion on ss books as I personally don't find thm appealing. I collect comics for the nostalgia of my childhood and the cover art. I often think the sigs are poorly placed and ruin a good composition. I saw a Hulk 181 with lee's sig right in a portion of dynamic motion and it looked shocking very distracting and drew your eye right to it. I can see that outside of aesthetics the signature has other appealing factors.

On another note do you think the market will go nuts for Stan Lee ss when he dies?

NotThisAgain.jpg

One thing I know for sure is that what I collect rocks, what you collect SUCKS!!!

Hmmmm, I was pretty sure that what I collect rocks and what you guys collect sucks! hm

One thing I know for sure is that what I collect rocks, what you collect SUCKS!!!

Hmmmm, I was pretty sure that what I collect rocks and what you guys collect sucks! is what ya'll collect... hm

Fixed (thumbs u

1241452507-gtfo_take_fail.jpg

1241452507-gtfo_take_fail.jpg

oh yeah, and WTTB lol

Hmmmm, I was pretty sure that what I collect rocks and what you guys collect sucks! hm

You're not alone, it's a common mistake. But I just checked, and it is indeed myself filling the role of he who collects that which rocks. :sorry:

You're not alone, it's a common mistake. But I just checked, and it is indeed myself filling the role of he who collects that which rocks. :sorry:

Dammit! :censored:

I was sure I was right for once! :sorry:

:naughty:

:hail:

th_Xmen61ss.jpgth_AstXmen36Variant.jpg th_AstXmen33.jpg th_AstXmen31ss.jpg th_AstXmen25ss.jpg th_AstXmen17Variantss.jpg th_AstXmen16ss.jpg th_AstXmen15ss.jpg th_AstXmen13Variantss.jpg th_AstXmen13ss.jpg th_AstXmen11.jpg th_AstXmen10ss.jpg th_AstXmen4ss.jpg th_Avengers17394ssPerez.jpg th_3Geeks.jpg th_godzilla.jpg th_salemseven.jpg th_Mephisto.jpg th_mpkidwell.jpg th_mphunter.jpg th_mpalvinlee.jpg th_RPjuggernaut.jpg th_DKabomination.jpg th_SSwendigo.jpg th_KLbobafett.jpg th_PJmagneto.jpg th_BDmagneto.jpg th_doom1.jpg th_EVSredskull.jpg th_PPKSLMgalactus.jpg th_SSbullseye.jpg th_ASLMmoleman.jpg th_RSsentinel.jpg th_RSabsorbingman.jpg th_mysterioJBRRMB.jpg th_dakanBTRP.jpg th_mkhobgoblin.jpg th_mkgreengoblin.jpg th_mkvulture.jpg th_cwelectro.jpg th_ACArcade.jpg th_brotherhoodofevilrak.jpg th_FrankensteinTimVigil.jpg th_WerewolfMarkKidwell.jpg th_FrankensteinMarkKidwell.jpg