• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Start a Ridiculous Poll?

28 posts in this topic

:ohnoez:

:hi:

I dunno I think I just

got bored reading the Big time bid retractions on HA, the Doug Schmell cashing in his vaulted massive collecion. Poll: Is this the top?

and Best Pressing Service threads.

hm

(thumbs u

If one can't stir the pot on the weekend, what the heck are weekends for?

(Just as long as you don't mind if we all dip a ladle into the pot as well!)

;)

(thumbs u

I like positive Sean more than negative Sean.

When Sean was flying his experimental K-2F rocket plane, his gyro control jammed sending him into the uncharted wave belts of inner space. He blacked out, crash landed, and awoke to find he could send forth a crackling featureless "radio wave" duplicate of himself, could fly at the speed of light, had super strength and could pass through material objects. Unfortunately, if this energy form leaves his body for longer than 60 seconds, he will die. This was how he came to be Negative Sean.

I like positive Sean more than negative Sean.

When Sean was flying his experimental K-2F rocket plane, his gyro control jammed sending him into the uncharted wave belts of inner space. He blacked out, crash landed, and awoke to find he could send forth a crackling featureless "radio wave" duplicate of himself, could fly at the speed of light, had super strength and could pass through material objects. Unfortunately, if this energy form leaves his body for longer than 60 seconds, he will die. This was how he came to be Negative Sean.

Crackling featureless radio wave duplicates . . . :cloud9:

My favorite CG things:

(1) Stupid Polls

(2) People that spaz out and start 6 threads in 12 hours

(3) Any discussion of Sig Series

(4) Pressing Threads

Almost a perfect harmonic convergence. Maybe add a scanner thread, get drdonaldblake to rock an all-caps carnival barker special and CG will be almost perfect.

butthurt threads?

My favorite CG things:

(1) Stupid Polls

(2) People that spaz out and start 6 threads in 12 hours

(3) Any discussion of Sig Series

(4) Pressing Threads

Almost a perfect harmonic convergence. Maybe add a scanner thread, get drdonaldblake to rock an all-caps carnival barker special and CG will be almost perfect.

Harmonic convergence! :cloud9: That really brings out the geek inside of me.