• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: '80s/'90s lots - Thanos/McFarlane/Moore/Wolvie/Zeck/Miller - CLOSED!!!

38 posts in this topic

8/3/2012 UPDATE: THREAD IS NOW CLOSED -- THESE BOOKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

7/30/2012 UPDATE: TAKE 20% OFF OF THE PRICES OF ALL THE LOTS LISTED BELOW (except for the new lots to be listed later this evening)...

:news: SEE THE UPDATE POST ON THE LAST PAGE (AS OF 8/1/2012) FOR FINAL, DEEPLY DISCOUNTED LOT PRICES!

Hey all...over the next few days I'll be listing miscellaneous CA Marvel & DC lots in a variety of grades -- just a fraction of a very large BA-CA collection I purchased earlier this summer, with more (and bigger) lots to come next month.

This is new stock, all freshly bagged -- absolutely NO repeats from earlier threads!

Also, fyi: I still have an open thread in the GA/SA/BA Forum:

SA/BA Sales Thread

You can combine purchases from both threads to save on shipping! I will also offer FREE SHIPPING in the US for purchases from either thread totaling $60 or more.

----------------------------------------------

TERMS:

----------------------------------------------

• DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPPING: All books will be sturdily packed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and delivery confirmation: $7.00 for up to 5 comics; $11.00 for 6 or more. NO Medial Mail -- sorry!

• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: :sorry: Sorry -- NO international shipping at this time. It's nothing personal, and I deeply regret that the postal services on both sides of our borders (land and sea) make shipping between them such a cr@p-shoot...but it is what it is, and I can't afford the losses...nor the suspense/aggravation while items are interminably in transit.

• PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the thread, unless we've made other arrangements via PM. PayPal is strongly preferred.

• OTHER: The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins the book, and trumps any/all PM negotiations; PM offers are considered (and accepted or not) at my discretion. NO probies, HOS'ers, etc., etc.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here...it's under my old username, but it's still me!

My feedback thread!

The first lots will be up in a few -- thanks for looking!

-Mikey

Thanos Quest #1 & 2 - SET A: Starlin's Thanos saga continues in classic '90s square-bound style! Complete set. 2nd print. NM/NM+.

$25 for the set.

SOLD!!!

NOTE: Scans of individual books from any lot are available upon request!

CA01-Thanos1.jpg

Thanos Quest #1 & 2 - SET B: Starlin's Thanos saga continues in classic '90s square-bound style! Complete set. 2nd print. NM/NM+.

$25 for the set.

SOLD!!!

CA02-Thanos2.jpg

Silver Surfer Lot 1: Starlin's re-introduction of Thanos begins here! Lot includes #34 (VF/NM, ncb wear on bc), 35-42 (average grade is Fine+, some nicer, some less so), 45-47 (VG-FN or better), 50 (VF/NM, continues into Infinity Gauntlet #1), 55 & 56 (VF/NM).

Note: #34 and 50 only are scanned (see below); the complete group shot is shown in the 3rd pic below.

15 books total.

$30 for the lot.

CA03-SS34jpg.jpg

CA03-SS50jpg.jpg

CA03-SS1.jpg

Silver Surfer Lot 2: Starlin's re-introduction of Thanos begins here! Lot includes #34 - 37, 50. All are in the Fine range.

5 books total.

$12 for the lot.

CA04-SS2.jpg

The Infinity Gauntlet # 1 - 6 SET A: Classic '90s Thanos series -- Starlin, Perez, and Lim delivering the cosmic goods! All are VF/NM or better.

$40 for the set.

CA05-Inf-lot1.jpg

The Infinity Gauntlet # 1 - 6 SET B: Classic '90s Thanos series -- Starlin, Perez, and Lim delivering the cosmic goods! #1 & 2 are F/VF; 3 is Fine-; 4 - 6 are VF/NM or better.

$30 for the set.

CA06-Inf-lot2.jpg

Thanos Quest #1 & 2 - SET A: Starlin's Thanos saga continues in classic '90s square-bound style! Complete set. 2nd print. NM/NM+.

$25 for the set.

CA01-Thanos1.jpg

:takeit:

$25 for the set.

Can you provide me with a US address to ship to? As stated in my first post, I'm not doing international shipping! Sorry! :sorry:

Thanos Quest #1 & 2 - SET B: Starlin's Thanos saga continues in classic '90s square-bound style! Complete set. 2nd print. NM/NM+.

$25 for the set.

CA02-Thanos2.jpg

$25 for the set.

Can you provide me with a US address to ship to? As stated in my first post, I'm not doing international shipping! Sorry! :sorry:

No problem. I'll send PM you my US address. I travel to WA all the time.

K.

The Infinity Gauntlet Misc. Issues Lot: Includes #2, 4, 5, & 6 (2 copies of 6). All are VF/NM or better.

5 books total.

$20 for the lot.

CA06-Inf-lot3.jpg

The Infinity War #1 - 6 SET: More '90s cosmic chaos from Starlin and Co.! Thanos, too! Complete set. All are VF/NM or better.

$18 for the set.

CA07-Inf-War-lot1.jpg

The Infinity War Misc. Issues Lot: Includes #1 (5 copies total: 4 copies in VF/NM or better; 1 copy in VF/NM but with a tape pull in the fc), 2, 4, 5 (3 copies), and 6. 2/4/5/6 are VF/NM or better. Also includes a free copy of The Infinity Crusade #1 (Fine).

12 books total.

$25 for the lot.

CA07-Inf-War-lot2.jpg

Marvel Comics Presents #72 - 84: This is the complete--and outstanding!--"Weapon X" Wolverine origin by Barry Windsor Smith from 1991...all 13 chapters! All are VF/NM or better.

Note: #72 and 84 only are scanned (see below); the complete group shot is shown in the 3rd pic below.

13 books total.

$25 for the set.

CA08-MarvPres72.jpg

CA08-MarvPres84.jpg

CA08-MarvPresWolv-lot.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1 - 12: Complete set of the classic 1984 series with art by Mike Zeck.

#8 is Fine or so; 12 is NM. The rest are in the VG/VG+/Fine range.

$25 for the set.

Note: #8 and 12 only are scanned (see below); the complete group shot is shown in the 3rd pic below.

CA09-SecWars08jpg.jpg

CA09-SecWars12jpg.jpg

CA09-SecWars.jpg

That's all for tonight!

Lots more to come tomorrow, including Watchmen, V for Vendetta, more "Infinity" titles, Spawn, McFarlane Spideys, Simonson Thors, and more...

And please remember that offers are cheerfully considered, and that shipping is FREE in the U.S. for orders of $60 or more!

Thanks for looking!