• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - BATMAN 26

23 posts in this topic

The book has great colors to it and presents well overall. Unfortunately CGC has traditionally hit books with tanning with strong deductions. I would overall give it a 7.0 to 7.5 due to the sun/dust shadow on the FC and the same sort of shadow on the BC Spine. A press to remove the corner crunch in the LLFC/LRBC might be a good idea to strengthen the grade and maybe get yourself bumped up to a solid 7.5 and possibly an 8. If it didn't have that shadowing you would have an even stronger book there.

9.0 It is a very stunning book. (worship)

You were closest - CGC is calling it a 9.2 OW/W (thumbs u

Wow. just wow....

Either we severely undergrade books here, or CGC is very soft on older books. I was going to say 8.5 max because of the dust shadows.

I forget if the front is NM and the back has problems CGC pretty much overlooks the back on GA.

lol

Wow. just wow....

Either we severely undergrade books here, or CGC is very soft on older books. I was going to say 8.5 max because of the dust shadows.

I forget if the front is NM and the back has problems CGC pretty much overlooks the back on GA.

lol

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm based on some of the graded GA books I've seen. ???

It is going to look disengensious now that grade is known but I was going to say 8.5/9.0.

I dont think CGC has been hitting tanning and DS very hard. For example

MH All star 3 has a big shadow IIRC... and it was graded 9.6

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5919820&fpart=2

See bronty's comments in that thread.

Very nice!

I was going to go with a 8.5...

The scan probably makes the tanning look a lot worse than it is.