• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patiently awaiting my hulk 181 *edit*. Not coming! Booo

46 posts in this topic

Soooooo just got off the phone with paypal, they closed my case in my favor. This book just ain't comin'. Turns out I didn't join the boards early enough to find out the seller was a naughty girl. Ah well, neg left for her and my munnies are safe. I just need to take my head out of my A and do more research first.

Who exactly is this seller?

It started as funtastccollectibles, then became pedigressforless. Her paypal is primeinvestibles.

OMG how horrible for you I am so sorry!

Yep,even though you got screwed,you still learned a valuable lesson.
And tonight I'll have a few beers and forget that lesson. Keep reminding me or offer to sell me your 181, then pretend to ship it. Apparently I'll send you money.

Dude if you will just throw money away like THAT ...PM me sweetie I will sell you a nice bridge up in Brooklyn for a song..really..reallly..trust me ...

sorry I know it is a ouch I am just funning with you ..

truly sorry you got had..

Soooooo just got off the phone with paypal, they closed my case in my favor. This book just ain't comin'. Turns out I didn't join the boards early enough to find out the seller was a naughty girl. Ah well, neg left for her and my munnies are safe. I just need to take my head out of my A and do more research first.

Who exactly is this seller?

It started as funtastccollectibles, then became pedigressforless. Her paypal is primeinvestibles.

:o

PrimeNoTesticles !! Did the 181 belong to some recently deceased but not so dead guy ?