• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery # 92 CGC apparent 8.5 O/W slight (p) SOLD

8 posts in this topic

Just picked up a nice raw for my collection, offering this here for say $300 shipped now $275 shipped now $240

JIM # 92 CGC 8.5 off white slight (p) restoration includes small amount of color touch on cover. Payment by paypal asap. To those who have participated in my last thread I know it took a bit of time to ship due to the circumstances I had explained, however I believe I am all caught up and should be able to get this out by wednesday afternoon at the latest should it move. Thanks to all for looking.

IMG_0001-3.jpgIMG_0002-3.jpgIMG_0003-3.jpg

Where's the ct?

I usually have a pretty good eye and think it's some touch up on the lower spine, but I did not call for the graders notes. but that is my best guess. Hope that helps and thanks for the inquiry.

Where's the ct?

I usually have a pretty good eye and think it's some touch up on the lower spine, but I did not call for the graders notes. but that is my best guess. Hope that helps and thanks for the inquiry.

When you call make sure you have a credit card handy. :gossip: