• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm267 cgc 9.6 $12 asm376 cgc 9.6 $12 thats all thats left in this thread

50 posts in this topic

maybe more tomorrow thanks for the fast grabs guys. And yes I do know about kick starter I have plans to use it someday soon. Thanks for all the kind words too about page 1.

Jeremy

Yep someday the sooner i get this finished and submitted and get the ok. Then we will play around with something like that in the future. But yes cgc forum exclusive will happen someday.

Yep someday the sooner i get this finished and submitted and get the ok. Then we will play around with something like that in the future. But yes cgc forum exclusive will happen someday.

That's awesome that you're writing your own comic book! I can't wait to hear more about the plot and see some more artwork. That teaser page looks nice, who's the artist?

I think it's safe to say that you'll have the support of many boardies, since you're a cool dude and a pleasure to do business with. Just don't go all "Alan Moore" on us when you become famous! lol

Godspeed on your project! (thumbs u

PM sent btw.

That's awesome that you're writing your own comic book! I can't wait to hear more about the plot and see some more artwork. That teaser page looks nice, who's the artist?

I think it's safe to say that you'll have the support of many boardies, since you're a cool dude and a pleasure to do business with. Just don't go all "Alan Moore" on us when you become famous! lol

Godspeed on your project! (thumbs u

PM sent btw.

Thanks glad you liked the teaser page. I wont forget my roots and I look forward to getting it out the world soon.

I have thought it over and what a better way then to have a boardie do a cgc exclusive cover for the book. I have seen more then a few boardies that have some amazing talent.

So i think i will try that route maybe a very limited run maybe more not to sure. Im working on a very tight time frame for schedule that I have set for myself.

Now the artist will get a look at the --script to get a feel for the book. Artist will be asked to sign a non disclosure. I will bounce ideas back and forth for cover ideas that i have in mind that way artist gets the path i want to take with the book.

I have the full intent of submitting this finished book in the next few months hope by Dec. Im shooting for a 5 books but if more I will take it.

Inks on 11x17 colors done digital

You will get full credit for your work and be printed as such

Just so one is aware this might not get used until a later issue if we get picked up but it will be used at some point in time. Goodluck and pm me for more info.

Checkout over in cgc journals

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5913656#Post5913656

chew 23 cgc 9.8 ss john layman

thief of thieves 1 second print cgc 9.8 x 2

chew 3 cgc 9.8 third printing these are sold spidermans all thats left

amazing spiderman 267 cgc 9.6

amazing spiderman 376 cgc 9.6

thats what is left @ $20 each

chew 23 cgc 9.8 ss john layman

thief of thieves 1 second print cgc 9.8 x 2

chew 3 cgc 9.8 third printing

:takeit: at 20 each can't complain abot that.

The chew 23 sold already but i can help out with the rest