• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Recent interview with MH about Top Cow and the next arc of TT...Here are some excerpts.

Interview

MH: It's been extended to 12 and it was extended because people liked it! It was a risky series and that's why it was originally slated as a mini. Who knew if anyone would actually like and/or read it? So we hedged our bets and it worked so I wrote it as a self-contained mini that could easily be expanded. I love that book and that character so I hope I can do it for a long time.

MH: The second "Genetics" arc wraps up with issue 8 which ships in a few weeks. That wraps Volume 2 so the trade will be out shortly after that. The third arc we finally get to see David Loren in the field. The "creations" of the 2nd arc are the genie in the bottle that got out and now David needs to help his group attempt to shove it back in. We'll be in Taipei and in China in the 3rd arc for most of it so it'll have more of an international flair.

Buy this book. It's one of the best out. :whee:

Without a doubt.

Anyone wanting to read the first trade, I am willing to loan you the book free of charge. Ill even pay shipping. Anyone interested shoot me a message

We need a bump for issue #8! I typically buy 25-50 copies of each issue but we need more people giving this book a chance...... as you will like it!

Buy this book. It's one of the best out. :whee:

Without a doubt.

Anyone wanting to read the first trade, I am willing to loan you the book free of charge. Ill even pay shipping. Anyone interested shoot me a message

We need a bump for issue #8! I typically buy 25-50 copies of each issue but we need more people giving this book a chance...... as you will like it!

+1

I wish I had the space for that many. I usually grab 4 or 5 and give most of them away.

I will BUY the TPB! How about that!

I bought Clone yesterday and will read it this weekend.

Clone vs. Think Tank.

Looking forward to seeing who wins ;)

Thanks for giving it a chance (thumbs u .

Also, it may cost and dollar extra than most books, but you definitely get your money's worth with the story + science class.

One of those is mine. And he left me negative feedback. The buyer wanted a partial refund after I shipped the item because some came up cheaper and he bought a cheaper one. I said no that is buyer's remorse. He leaves negative feedback saying I'm a .

What's the buyer name so we can block?

comic-traders

But in other news Philly comic con is going well. Not as many comic vendors as I would have liked, but it is what it is. I picked up 14 copies of Think Tank #1 today for $2 each from the same vendor and then he pulled out two of the variants and asked if I wanted them. I was like yup how much. And he just gave them to me. I currently have a Bagus at CGC on site that I'm picking up tomorrow, so if that is 9.8 I'll be submitting a lot more.

One of those is mine. And he left me negative feedback. The buyer wanted a partial refund after I shipped the item because some came up cheaper and he bought a cheaper one. I said no that is buyer's remorse. He leaves negative feedback saying I'm a .

comic-traders

But in other news Philly comic con is going well. Not as many comic vendors as I would have liked, but it is what it is. I picked up 14 copies of Think Tank #1 today for $2 each from the same vendor and then he pulled out two of the variants and asked if I wanted them. I was like yup how much. And he just gave them to me. I currently have a Bagus at CGC on site that I'm picking up tomorrow, so if that is 9.8 I'll be submitting a lot more.

Awesome deal, you can't beat free!

comic-traders

Awesome score!!

Think Tank FTW

Saw this and thought it could be something out of Think Tank.

The guy is using a speech jammer. It delays a persons voice and plays it back to them disorienting them and making it difficult to talk. The video is a review of a gun while the reviewer is using the speech jammer.