• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Probably not rare, so not worth much more money than any other variant. But, I liked the cover, so I bought it! To me, if I can get a CGC 9.8 for under $60 or so shipped of a cover/book I want, it is well worth it. Having to find a good candidate, send it in and wait months for it to even find out if it is a 9.8 is a lot of trouble.

The Military Dossier Vanity Variant was limited to 250, so if you see one of those pick it up

thanks for the advice.. i just got in to this comic recently its not bad.. i like the art, and the layout.

The Military Dossier Vanity Variant was limited to 250, so if you see one of those pick it up

thanks for the advice.. i just got in to this comic recently its not bad.. i like the art, and the layout.

No problem. Glad you like it (thumbs u

It somehow looks strangely familiar..... hm

It somehow looks strangely familiar..... hm

lol ...sorry, man. A woman's impatience for getting married doesn't discriminate against comic book collections. :sorry:

Decided to re-read the whole run yesterday. Absolutely love me some Think Tank!

Also a bump to keep this from going to page 3.

For those that havent read this title yet....give it a shot you wont be disappointed!

JUN130568 - THINK TANK #9 10 COPY VANITY SGN ED INCV (Net) (MR)

Regular Price: $14.99

'FIELD TEST,' Part One Dr. David Loren used to worry about the deadly consequences of his creations from the safety of his labor

I was doing my Previews orders for August when I noticed Midtown Comics had a #9 regular cover, so I logged into Diamond to see what was up with it. It looks like there will be a 1:10 inventive variant. Vanity edition, but does that meaned signed? The other ones weren't signed. I guess this is what they do for the start of a new arc even though #7 got a variant too.