• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

If anybody missed it a few weeks ago, here is the preview for #8, which hits Wednesday.

"...David lays the bread crumbs of his end game, bringing in old friends, while making new enemies.

Foundations that were laid in the first issue begin to resurface as David faces a difficult decision.

All of this plus David teaches his dog how to high-five! Fun, excitement, and more government secrets than you can fit into your brain."

Do not click if you haven't read #7. Spoiler on first page.

#8 Preview

Think Tank FTW......happy to have the forum grumpsters stay away with their negativity.

Any publicity is good publicity for this book. Movie or not.... those of us that are fans love even the smallest hint of publicity

Think Tank FTW......happy to have the forum grumpsters stay away with their negativity.

Any publicity is good publicity for this book. Movie or not.... those of us that are fans love even the smallest hint of publicity

Aren't you a forum grumpster in the Uber thread?

Aren't you a forum grumpster in the Uber thread?

I suppose. I prefer 50 cover variant grumpster :slapfight:

Just finished #8.... :ohnoez:

Aside from being well written, it is so well researched by Matt (read the Science Class notes) and the details Rahsan adds are awesome. It might go over looked, but the end scene in Arlington National Cemetery features the U.S. Airforce Memorial in the background. This is something something I feel a lot of artists would have omitted. Really makes it feel like it's happening down the road from me...which it is.