• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I have only seen the comixology preview.

I wish I could read the full issue with you guys. But I got great news today that all my Bedlam NYCC covers have shipped. Just hope the colors copies come before the rrp b/c i do not want to be tempted to read that one.

Riley's a genius. I love the art. My only complaint is that Cowboy Ninja Viking looks an awful lot like Madder Red, but I think the art is amazing. What they do with color in his books is surreal. It perfectly captures the tone of the work. He's ahead of his time.

Sorry bro ... I think it's one of the better pages. I didn't realize that it was one of the Bedlam (psychiatric facility) pages ... I thought it was a dentist when I first saw it. lol I still don't know for sure exactly what's happening even though I read the first issue.

One thing I know for sure, it's going to be cool figuring out exactly what is going on.

Alright which member just beat me on the $114.99 Bedlam sketch cover. I finished paying for the 64.99 one then clicked back to the $114.99 and it was sold.

Might be a blessing. Stock photo with no estimated grade and no returns accepted.

No returns doesn't mean much on ebay. If the book sucks, just open a SNAD dispute with Paypal. Buyers win the vast majority of those.

Alright which member just beat me on the $114.99 Bedlam sketch cover. I finished paying for the 64.99 one then clicked back to the $114.99 and it was sold.

Might be a blessing. Stock photo with no estimated grade and no returns accepted.

No returns doesn't mean much on ebay. If the book sucks, just open a SNAD dispute with Paypal. Buyers win the vast majority of those.

Or, actually talk to the seller. I have found most seller's quite reasonable. There was one instance were I got a WD #19 which was slightly damaged during shipment. I provided a picture of the new damage and received the 75 dollar refund I requested. Quite reasonable indeed as the damage was so slight I still wanted to book.

You have to remember the people selling most of the rrp issues on *Bay are shop owners who rely on good customer feedback. They are either power sellers or have feedback in the hundreds.

Like Colicab I got $50.00 back for poor shipping last year on a wd #27

>>

So this is part of the January solicitations from Image:

• BEDLAM #1 NYCC Exclusive Variant Cover by - $10.00

NOTE: Limited quantities available. Allocations may occur. <<

Cant be true.

It's limited to 500

:)

Larry =

touchdown.gif

those arguing with him =

wine_bottle_face.jpg