• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

>>

So this is part of the January solicitations from Image:

• BEDLAM #1 NYCC Exclusive Variant Cover by - $10.00

NOTE: Limited quantities available. Allocations may occur. <<

Cant be true.

It's limited to 500

:)

Larry =

touchdown.gif

those arguing with him =

wine_bottle_face.jpg

O NOOOO Replacement officials have spilled over into comics! Spoon you NFL SPOON YOU!

Just joshing you Larry ^_^ Thanks for all the info you share on the boards with us Comic nerds.

Wait so is it a 500 print run or not? IM SO CONFUSED

Larry said he heard from a reliable source it would end up being more than 500, but nothing official from Image, to which many people argued with him.

Apparently now it is official, as the January listing from Image, lists it as a an option to order.

To me, how can they still call it the NY book if its available beyond nycc, just selling NYCC labeled overstock lol?? also, how can it be only 500 more(1000 total as suggested), if its open to orders, wouldnt that be vaporized instantly?????

Edited by CBT

Wait so is it a 500 print run or not? IM SO CONFUSED

Larry said he heard from a reliable source it would end up being more than 500, but nothing official from Image, to which many people argued with him.

Apparently now it is official, as the January listing from Image, lists it as a an option to order.

To me, how can they still call it the NY book if its available beyond nycc, just selling NYCC labeled overstock lol?? also, how can it be only 500 more(1000 total as suggested), if its open to orders, wouldnt that be vaporized instantly?????

It says limited quantities, which implies they're selling books that have already been printed (not print to order).

I'm guessing that there were 500 at the con, but Larry was correct that they printed 1K and the 500 extras are on order (minus comp copies, etc).

It says limited quantities, which implies they're selling books that have already been printed (not print to order).

I'm guessing that there were 500 at the con, but Larry was correct that they printed 1K and the 500 extras are on order (minus comp copies, etc).

yah, just seems like 500 is a small amount to push out via solicitations. Just makes me wonder if its only just 500 more(1000 total), or how high they are taking it.

Random thoughts...

Larry has stated 1000, clearly that appears to be the # from all that has been gathered, regardless of what was first thought in print and from all online sources, including NYCCs own Exclusives Page (from which information is provided by the publisher)...

So let's say there are 1000, and 500 were sold out at NYCC (which they were). I know of 2 people that bought 75 alone of those 500 and 3 others that bought 50 of them, so 300 gone before the 1st hour of the show was done. Some of those people are holding right now and some of those books (clearly) have been already sold right here on the boards. And those are just the people I know of!

500 copies (if the math is correct) that will be distributed through Diamond Comics...Allocations may occur? Pretty sure that is going to happen. Don't expect to order it and get it. If you do, great! But a pretty limited amount to satisfy the masses across the country and the world. Not sure how many LCS' there are, but I would have to think you are looking at an average of a little under 1 per shop if all ordered?

Random thoughts...

Larry has stated 1000, clearly that appears to be the # from all that has been gathered, regardless of what was first thought in print and from all online sources, including NYCCs own Exclusives Page (from which information is provided by the publisher)...

So let's say there are 1000, and 500 were sold out at NYCC (which they were). I know of 2 people that bought 75 alone of those 500 and 3 others that bought 50 of them, so 300 gone before the 1st hour of the show was done. Some of those people are holding right now and some of those books (clearly) have been already sold right here on the boards. And those are just the people I know of!

500 copies (if the math is correct) that will be distributed through Diamond Comics...Allocations may occur? Pretty sure that is going to happen. Don't expect to order it and get it. If you do, great! But a pretty limited amount to satisfy the masses across the country and the world. Not sure how many LCS' there are, but I would have to think you are looking at an average of a little under 1 per shop if all ordered?

I thought I heard once that there are over 2000 comic book shops in the US of A.

Put my order in 50% off is too good to turn down...

Where'd you get 50 off?

Midtown - ordered 2 boxes about 3 months ago roughly.

Had 50% of for advance pre-sales