• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Mine did! Glad I didnt pay $40 for this.

Larry did warn people as soon as he found out the day of the con and a lot of people chose not to believe him. I just thought to myself why would he lie and took that on board.

So are the Bedlam NYCC Midtown is offering guaranteed? Are they ready to ship or available through Previews?

It's an advanced order with a Diamond Distribution code, so I guess not guaranteed.

Personally I am happy with the $40 I paid. I couldn't have gone to NYCC, I doubt any store, over here, will get any and having brought from Dre (Beachbum) I am guaranteed a NM quality book, which you're certainly not with Midtown :)

Edited by gaz2810i

Why do you have to get Previews with this? I'm so confused...

You don't, Previews is the order catalogue (as I am sure you know) so you order through it rather than attend the con.

People seen this yet, sorry if it's posted already but I don't recall seeing it (thumbs u

http://graphicly.com/image-comics/bedlam/preview

So are the Bedlam NYCC Midtown is offering guaranteed? Are they ready to ship or available through Previews?

It's an advanced order with a Diamond Distribution code, so I guess not guaranteed.

Personally I am happy with the $40 I paid. I couldn't have gone to NYCC, I doubt any store, over here, will get any and having brought from Dre (Beachbum) I am guaranteed a 9.8 quality book, which you're certainly not with Midtown :)

I dont think Dre guaranteed 9.8. Pretty sure it says NM or better which is 9.4 and up.

Personally I am happy with the $40 I paid. I couldn't have gone to NYCC, I doubt any store, over here, will get any and having brought from Dre (Beachbum) I am guaranteed a 9.8 quality book, which you're certainly not with Midtown :)

I dont think Dre guaranteed 9.8. Pretty sure it says NM or better which is 9.4 and up.

You're right, I don't think anyone who sold them here on the boards stated NM/M... All said NM or better from the sales threads a saw.