• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

blahblahblahblah

I'm sorry...who are you, and why are you talking? No one was talking to you.

I understand the system, and I've actually said in the past that I admire Dre's business model. I don't argue with the usefulness of the service provided, or the fact that Dre does it well. I was commenting on the way people fawn all over him on this board as if he is some kind of second-coming.

If you are fawning all over him and foaming at the mouth every time he posts, then yes, I am referring to you. If not, then no reason to get your panties in a twist. I wasn't criticizing all of his customers...just the mindless lemmings who seem to think that they need to suck up to get the books they want.

Of course, I also am fully aware that I am in the lion's den here, and said lemmings will now attack en masse for having publicly criticized their master. I guess that's why so many others think better of it, and choose to keep their mouths shut rather than voicing any dissenting opinions on this forum. I guess I'm just not that smart.

Troll post of the day. I have no beef in your match, but when you post on a public forum, the public will respond. Who is he? He is a member of the public message board where you chose to call someone out. If you want to call out Dre in private - "Good sir, I have issues with your business practice..." then people won't be able to comment. But if you call someone out in public then prepare to defend your position from all boardies. :screwy: Edited by mldynes

My conundrum: I want to read the entire book, I have in hand a NYCC Bedlam 1 - BUT I don't want to possibly ruin what looks to be 9.8 candidate by reading it...

OH THE CONFLICT!!!

:frustrated:

Just wash your hands be gentle and you'll be okay...

If you trash it I'll send you another! Great read!!!

Wait. I did on Batman #13.

Ya know, I just might, it sounds geeky, but I have a vision of sitting out on my porch Halloween night while my wife is out at a party, and reading the book in the dark by candlelight...

:devil:

Wait. I did on Batman #13.

Ya know, I just might, it sounds geeky, but I have a vision of sitting out on my porch Halloween night while my wife is out at a party, and reading the book in the dark by candlelight...

:devil:

i actually enjoy reading my books on the back porch with natural daylight

jjeanius you are at it again. (tsk) You really need to stop trying to get people caught up in your delirium.

It doesn't work and we don't care....

The short time I have known Dre he has been nothing but great!! rantrant

The short time I have known you, well you know how I feel, there is no need for profanity.

WOW what happen to this thread. I was going to post some pics of my copies, but i was at work. I get home and saw there was 76 new post in this thread since i last signed in. I thought oh cool some new exciting posts but all i have been reading is :slapfight:

WOW what happen to this thread. I was going to post some pics of my copies, but i was at work. I get home and saw there was 76 new post in this thread since i last signed in. I thought oh cool some new exciting posts but all i have been reading is :slapfight:

It's amazing how quickly this can all happen :(

Dre don't let a minority voice get you down, if it did at all :/ and get on with billing me for all the gorgeous books you're forcing me to buy from you :baiting:

Edited by gaz2810i

My conundrum: I want to read the entire book, I have in hand a NYCC Bedlam 1 - BUT I don't want to possibly ruin what looks to be 9.8 candidate by reading it...

OH THE CONFLICT!!!

:frustrated:

I like to read mine while eating BBQ ribs and having crab boils

I like to read mine while eating BBQ ribs and having crab boils

I'm from Rhode Island, we usually boil lobster...

Except I don't eat lobster...

So BBQ and Bedlam it is!!!

And to pick up some conversation, at first glance I wasn't too crazy about the art, but after reading the preview, this art fits this book perfectly.

It's like Black and White film, not a huge fan, but certain films/shows (Hitchcock) just shouldn't be done any other way.

Edited by Pariah

So it finally happened.

A Friday night thread came to Moderns.

And its not even Friday....oh won't someone think of the children :foryou: