• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

No mine are staying in US, and the postage fee reflects that.

Maybe its first come first served as I literally put my order in the first day Bedlam #1 became available?

I hope forbidden planet doesnt cancel my order!

Well I can't say I have been keeping up too much on this thread yet until the comic breaks. I have a few processing with FP and noticed that they put up:

"Due to high demand pre-sales have now closed for this item." on the variant.

If they are going to do anything it will be to limit the order to one copy.

Didn't bother here but I have noticed in the past if you put in more than one order for the same item on the same account they don't delete one, both are just limited to one copy. You pay postage twice as they are sent seperately. I was just lazy not too long ago and did that instead of trying to increase my existing order. Unintentionally worked out ok for me.

I've never gone to the lengths of creating multiple accounts.

One piece of advice though is to always check the postage cost if they limit to one copy. It seems that they manually remove the multiple comics and then they have to manually adjust the postage. They have forgotton to do the postage adjustment for me before and charged £5 ($8) to ship a single comic to me domestic.

I don't like the fact that third eye only excepts PayPal. No money in there till eBay stuff clears early november

You are aware that you can pay without using paypal right?

Just go through the check out proccess and it will ask you to enter your paypal info. Below that it will say "Dont have a paypal account?" Click on that and it will take you to a different screen to pay with your debit card/CC. Just about every paypal "store" has this option now.

You MIGHT need to use a different email then the one you have listed with paypal otherwise it should work for you no problem.

Just trying to help (thumbs u

Has your shipping fee come out yet mate?

It shows a shipping fee but haven't charged me yet.

My Cc was charged today for the shipping fee only since I'd paid for the books already via PayPal when I pre-ordered. I'm sure the charge for that will show up on your account soon enough!

I hope Midtown ships nice books out, they are as another boardie pointed out "hit and miss" when it comes to that. Good thing I work very close to one so I'll be stepping in there early to hand-pick some copies out as well :grin:

I don't like the fact that third eye only excepts PayPal. No money in there till eBay stuff clears early november

You are aware that you can pay without using paypal right?

Just go through the check out proccess and it will ask you to enter your paypal info. Below that it will say "Dont have a paypal account?" Click on that and it will take you to a different screen to pay with your debit card/CC. Just about every paypal "store" has this option now.

You MIGHT need to use a different email then the one you have listed with paypal otherwise it should work for you no problem.

Just trying to help (thumbs u

Thanks didnt see it, just ordered them now. Email I recieved says they will ship 11/12/12

Phantom Variant?

bedlam.jpg

:o

Damn, another variant!!! That one I like a lot though, I'm not gonna lie. Is it available for sale somewhere already? Or, is it Larry's "Ghost Revenge variant" one I read about elsewhere?? Either way, I want some!

So it's not yours? I would love to know where this books come from ???

Larry, Are you announcing a number of stuff today, or just the Bedlam? I am very keen to see what you have to offer for both this and Revival.