• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Damn! :o

$550?? Wow, my guess was it could probably go for around $400 when someone else posted a link to this same book a few pages ago on this thread! $550 is crazy though! :ohnoez:

Damn! :o

$550?? Wow, my guess was it could probably go for around $400 when someone else posted a link to this same book a few pages ago on this thread! $550 is crazy though! :ohnoez:

That is something. Way above what I would pay for it... but each his own I guess...

i dont see any bids, was that one person overpaying on a buy it now?

It cant have got that high in an auction...

It was originally up with a $799 price tag and a "Best Offer" option. I'm assuming the seller accepted that buyer's best offer of $550.

It was originally up with a $799 price tag and a "Best Offer" option. I'm assuming the seller accepted that buyer's best offer of $550.

k, that makes sense, just some guy overpaying. No way it would have got that high in an open auction this early, non-SS, and non-9.9/10.

A triple signed 9.8 SS comicpro ToT #1 sold today for $100 less than that..........good grief

Edited by CBT

k, that makes sense. No way it would have got that high in an open auction this early, non-SS, and non-9.9/10.

A triple signed 9.8 SS comicpro ToT #1 sold today for $100 less than that..........good grief

I totally agree...

I think the RRP in CGC 9.8 or better will be the most sought after of the Bedlam #1 variants, but I never would've imagined the first one available on the bay would sell for that much!

Edited by ebtorres

I think the RRP in CGC 9.8 or better will be the most sought after of the Bedlam #1 variants, but I never would've imagined the first one available on the bay would sell for that much!

its obviously not a cheap book, but it has no business selling more than the rarest ToT variant, 9.8, triple signed, with an optioned TV show already.

The first issue hasnt even officially released yet.....

Well this book better take off I just scored myself so far this weekend 2 NYCC variants, 2 Phantom Variants, 1 Detroit Variant and have around 6 regular copies on order.

Going to be picking up a 9.8 signed copy of the NYCC sketch variant later in the week.

Well this book better take off I just scored myself so far this weekend 2 NYCC variants, 2 Phantom Variants, 1 Detroit Variant and have around 6 regular copies on order.

Going to be picking up a 9.8 signed copy of the NYCC sketch variant later in the week.

for more than $550 i am sure lol

for more than $550 i am sure lol

Nevermind on getting that now this week. The turd who I had been talking with lead me to believe that it was signed and on its way back from CGC. The reality of it is that it is signed and would get a for sure 9.8 grade he says if subbed. Turd doesn't understand how the Sig Series program works.

:)

I sold the first CGC 9.8 Saga RRP for around $600, then one went for $700, then they dropped all the way to $350 from there. That's just the way it works - first to market always gets a premium from the 'gotta have it now' buyers.

You were with Revival, unfortunately it was a 9.4.

lol Touche.

That's cause I kept the 9.8 third eye instead of selling it. I was first with the regular revival 9.8, which sold for over $130. I'd say first to eBay usually gets a 50-100% markup after prices settle.

edit reason: I can't spell in the morning. Need coffee

Edited by HugeRosen

The seller is one of the most honorable people I know, and one of my dear friends. He would never shill (if some are thinking that) and truthfully wouldn't have the time lol. Small business owner and attends just about every show possible to stock his eBay business. This book is very tiny on his radar of sales.