• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

BEDLAM #1 (MR) 2ND PRINTING

IMAGE COMICS

(W) Nick Spencer (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Frazer Irving

Fillmore Press was once Madder Red, a homicidal maniac and criminal overlord who terrorized the town of Bedlam for years. Then he got better. This is what happens next. A double-sized introduction to a blood-soaked cityscape of murder, mayhem, and mystery by NICK SPENCER (MORNING GLORIES, THIEF OF THIEVES) and RILEY ROSSMO (REBEL BLOOD, GREEN WAKE)!

SHIPS 11/28

:banana: :banana:

Oh, Eric. Nothing gets you more excited that multiple prints. :/

I haven't read the book yet, but hope it's worthy.

Ryan

haha yep, you know me too well! lol

its a good book. the art isnt all that great, but the story is pretty good so far.

Any news on when the Forbidden Planet will be processed?

(shrug) Haven't heard from them yet and placed my order on 10/3. I got an email confirmation from them that day, but the order hasn't been processed, no shipping cost has been given and my cc hasn't been charged yet.

Edited by ebtorres

Any news on when the Forbidden Planet will be processed?

(shrug) Haven't heard from them yet and placed my order on 10/3. I got an email confirmation from them that day, but the order hasn't been processed, no shipping cost has been given and my cc hasn't been charged yet.

As long as I am not the only one!

I 'never" put FP up for sale...

If you think you paid for those instead of phantom's dm me now for a refund.

I said I needed to recvieve them first.

:gossip: I know I ordered the Phantom variant from you Larry, but my response to lostpike is in regards to the order I placed to Forbidden Planet UK for their variant; since as I understand that's what he was referring to.

I'm sorry you got confused, but no one here has mentioned having bought the FP variant from you. In fact a few posts above, I asked you when did you post them for sale? I also PM'd you about them...

:grin:

Edited by ebtorres

Frankenstorm willing all orders shoud ship Wednesday morning.

Hey Larry when are the phantom variants shipping ?

:gossip: Larry's post says: Frankenstorm willing all orders should ship Wednesday morning.

He's referring to the Phantom variant, since he hasn't offered the FP variant for sale yet.

Hey guys,

I SOLD OUT of my PM boardie deal Bedlam variant.

Thank you.

I think you will all do very well. This book is quality material. A great fan base will be built soon enough..

I will ship Wednesday, rock solid & have somebody screen the case for nm copies.

Didn't even know these were available now :( I guess I will have to wait and see who the UK dealer will be.

If anybody can help me out in the UK with any of the variants except the NYCC let me know :foryou:

Larry, any news on the UK dealer?

Did a deal today for 6 pages of OA from issue 1, all including Madder Red :) Very excited although not all are staying with me which will be sad.

For those in London England there are about 17 pages. From book one on show at Orbital.

Edited by gaz2810i