• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

The copies at my LCS were rough but I was able to reserve some nice ones. I hope my DCBS order looks better since they are coming in mylites with fullbacks but only time will tell.

+1 or +20 for my copies. lol

Could not pass up 50% off

Has to be shill bidding is all I can think ... who knows ... I'll take a close look at the bidding history later ... after the legit $550 sale on the sketch 9.8, I guess anything is possible.

legit doesnt mean its valid. One person person offering way too much on a book doesnt peg its value. it may be first to market etc, but no way the price stays there, or likely even hits again even close.

Especially with so many SS 9.8s coming shortly.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I just got an email from FP...

Either Forbidden planet messed up my invoice....or they doubled the price for those that pre-ordered. I realize that prices can go up but to double the price is pretty crappy.

. My order was limited recently and now a week later doubled in price. Top notch service right there lol.

It doesn't look like it was shilled. I guess someone just had to have it and there's not to many copies out there at the moment.

Agreed - bidders are bidding.

They will look smart if this goes banana's or stupid if it goes down $30 next week.

Their money - their choice.

Clever seller - and that's the point frequently missed. :facepalm:

Either Forbidden planet messed up my invoice....or they doubled the price for those that pre-ordered. I realize that prices can go up but to double the price is pretty crappy.

. My order was limited recently and now a week later doubled in price. Top notch service right there lol.

I haven't got anything from FP for my preorder yet.

When are they shipping the Third Eye Variants?

I got e-mail on Monday afternoon from paypal with tracking # from Third Eye for their bedlam variants. No tracking info is available yet, so I'm assuming they just printed the label.

I haven't got anything from FP for my preorder yet.

When are they shipping the Third Eye Variants?

I got e-mail on Monday afternoon from paypal with tracking # from Third Eye for their bedlam variants. No tracking info is available yet, so I'm assuming they just printed the label.

Looking at my order they cut the order in half and the price is double for that half. Im assuming they messed up the invoice by limiting the order but not adjusting the price.

I hope thats the case anyhow

d secures the value of OA

How exactly? Long term this is not a solid OA buy even at $50 a page, sorry.

If you like the art and story then the OA is worth it

2c

If you are buying on speculation only then that's a different story

Looking at my order they cut the order in half and the price is double for that half. Im assuming they messed up the invoice by limiting the order but not adjusting the price.

I hope thats the case anyhow

Well that sucks. My order still says processing. Same price right now.