• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Read it last week. Its not my cup of tea, but I see how others would like it. In fact having a daughter myself that first few pages almost made me stop reading.

Reminds me of Severed that JJ liked.

I just dont think the print runs can be that high. Its already selling very well online and no local shops got any copies that I am aware of.

FP's signed edition have shipped if you got one. Now will see who's copies make it safely many are going to get killed I hear because they pack bad.

Third Eye copies have shipped as well or at least mine did before Sandy tookover.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Alright, lets see, you guys think i'm obsessed with this book

1 9.8 CGC NYCC SS Double signed

1 9.8 CGC 3rd Eye SS double signed

5 NYCC #1 copies

3 3rd Eye #1 copies

3 Phantom Variants

1 Detroit #1 copy

15 #1 copies

Need a Forbidden Planet but what I want is a NYCC Sketch

I need a detroit and Sketch as well, they were not the easiest to get Over here in the Uk Otherwise I have 3x cover A, 5 signed FP, 1x phantom, 1x Third eye and 2 sweet pieces of OA (shameless I know, but I am very pleased with those).

3 NYCC

2 NYCC Sketch

3 3rd Eye

3 Phantom

3 Detroit

3 regular

and waiting on 3 FP

That's what I got going currently

what price did the Sketch RRP cost ya ?

NM one cost me 110 and a NM- one cost me 86 (only issue is a very small crease that can easily be pressed out and the bindery tear people have mentioned before).

Anyone know when third eye is mailing out our pre orders???

Anyone else still not received their Phantom Variant pre-order from Third Eye? It appears at least 1 person had received their as I seen 1 feedback, but I can't even tell if mine has been shipped yet or not as there is no tracking. First time I ordered something from Third Eye so not sure if they don't use tracking or something.

Edited by Fabianz1977