• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Love it! Just wish it didn't have the Phantom Variant logo on it (or that the logo was on the back cover).

It's one ugly logo, too much going on. Should have kept it simple so it doesn't detract from the cover art.

+1000

Sad to see a beautiful cover being spoiled by a sub-standard logo :(

Love it! Just wish it didn't have the Phantom Variant logo on it (or that the logo was on the back cover).

It's one ugly logo, too much going on. Should have kept it simple so it doesn't detract from the cover art.

+1000

Sad to see a beautiful cover being spoiled by a sub-standard logo :(

Who says that's not just a promo pic? Don't remember seeing one on #1.

If Riley gets to the point where his interior pages are selling for $1300 a pop, I'm sure he'll be happy.

:ohnoez:

On a more serious note, I can understand the need to flip given the hype around the book at the moment - but I can't help but be amused at that price. Well, all power to him!

This isn't flipping! Our resident West Virginia Lawyer has fallen on economic hardship during the three weeks he has owned the page, and now he has no choice but to ask 5x what he paid for it so that he can put food on the table! At least, that's what the auction says...

Then again, the auction description says a LOT of things, many of which are terribly amusing. ;-)

One issue in, and he's trying to flip a single page for more than most Chew covers sell for. Ha.

Since you're all talking about me ... I need to sell some stuff to recoup cash I spent on the following: (1) uninsured medical expenses for my mother who was diagnosed with a brain disease; and (2) a House of Delegates race (my younger brother was the candidate, and in case you're wondering my younger brother lost by 122 lousy votes). We'll see what I get for it. Please try your best not to be so rude. Can't you go back to crying about Dre's business model or something? Thanks!

Edited by Nico Esq

Selling something to recoup costs is one thing. Trying to rape someone on a page you bought three weeks ago before the ink is even dry on the page is another. Your listing smacks of dishonesty and a blatant cash grab, and I doubt that you just found out about your brother's campaign three weeks ago after you bought the page.

Want your money back? Great. Sell it at cost.