• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Missed out on the pages I wanted :frustrated:

What pages?

They go quick :(

Bedlam issue 2 double spread

I wanted that one too, but I'm not bitter because it went to a good guy, he also took the other one I wanted, Madder red head shake.

Madder red pages in this books are of a premium because there were only 3 from what I remember. In fact there weren't that many Filmore Press pages either.

Missed out on the pages I wanted :frustrated:

What pages?

They go quick :(

Bedlam issue 2 double spread

That was an amazing spread (the printed version that is, as I haven't seen the original art). Really cool.

Those Bedlam RRP 9.8's are selling for just over 150 on ebay.

I see a raw $150 in Oct. Rest are all around $100-150 in Oct.(One awesome $175 in Oct.) Nov Sales are $79 and $102 from what I see raw at auction in Nov. Couple of early 140s in Nov then price comes down. Those are all auctions last few books. No BIN sales in last few weeks. Pain in the rear to filter them all though might have missed a few.

I see a raw $150 in Oct. Rest are all around $100-150 in Oct.(One awesome $175 in Oct.) Nov Sales are $79 and $102 from what I see raw at auction in Nov. Couple of early 140s in Nov then price comes down. Those are all auctions last few books. No BIN sales in last few weeks. Pain in the rear to filter them all though might have missed a few.

I meant just the CGC ones:

Edited by Jrdawg

The guy who paid $550 for the first one on the registry must be kicking themselves!

The guy who paid $550 for the first one on the registry must be kicking themselves!

This does tend to be a common trend though, First to market gets a huge bump which drags the first few along with it and then a drop. If the book is successful it will raise again I am sure.

Can anyone put in a spoiler a synopsis of issue 2? I won't be able to get a copy until january.

Just a basic synopsis if anyone would be so kind.

Please do not read if you haven't read the book.It gives a clear run down of the narrative as I remember it. ;)

Two old friends (new Characters) meet up by chance but one drugs, kidnaps and kills the other. Fillmore Press visits the doctor, from the first issue, after being shot, There are some freaky nurses. Filmore and Doctor discuss the fact he wants to help the police and it appears that the doctor is helping him over come his urges. Doctor agrees to letting him help the police but makes him promise to not tell them about him. The body of the guy killed at the beginning is found being dragged by a horse. Filmore stumbles across the crime scene and turns himself into the police as the killer.

Edited by gaz2810i

Can anyone put in a spoiler a synopsis of issue 2? I won't be able to get a copy until january.

Just a basic synopsis if anyone would be so kind.

Please do not read if you haven't read the book.It gives a clear run down of the narrative as I remember it. ;)

Two old friends (new Characters) meet up by chance and one drugs kidnaps and kills him.Filmore Press visits the doctor from the first issue after being shot, There are some freaky nurses. Filmore and Doctor discuss the fact he wants to help the police and it appears that the doctor is helping him over come his urges. Doctor agrees to letting him help the police but makes him promise to not tell them about him. The body of the guy killed at the beginning is found being dragged by a horse. Filmore stumbles across the crime scene and turns himself into the police as the killer.

Thanks Gary, sounds good!