• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I actually thought #2 was weak. The narrative pieces were long and drawn out - solid, but I expected more after the first issue. Still, interested to see where this leads.

I felt similar but not so much to call it weak. Just the point where you have to let the story unfold a little. I'm still as excited for #3 as I was after reading 1.

I actually thought #2 was weak. The narrative pieces were long and drawn out - solid, but I expected more after the first issue. Still, interested to see where this leads.

I felt similar but not so much to call it weak. Just the point where you have to let the story unfold a little. I'm still as excited for #3 as I was after reading 1.

You're right, maybe weak was too harsh - pretty decent issue but I think he could have tightened up what was a fairly dialog-heavy issue. Look forward to #3.

The Phantom is the only variant of #2 so far, right?

Yuuuup.

EVERYBODY abandoned this property en masse.

Except MY retailer group.

We're committed through #6

Who do you mean by everybody? 3 of the 6 variants for #1 were comic con exclusives. One is part of YOUR retailer group, but did their own variant as well. The other you traded phantoms with to get some unsigned copies of their variant.

Your ARROGANCE and EGO inflating posts are QUITE frustrating at TIMES.

EDIT: I changed the capitalization of the last sentence for you. You seem to like to randomly capitalize words.

Edited by HugeRosen

Yuuuup.

Who do you mean by everybody? 3 of the 6 variants for #1 were comic con exclusives. One is part of YOUR retailer group, but did their own variant as well. The other you traded phantoms with to get some unsigned copies of their variant.

EDIT: I changed the capitalization of the last sentence for you. You seem to like to randomly capitalize words.

TWO are part of my retailer group.

Chump.

Yuuuup.

Chump.

Well then that makes your original post even dumber than I originally thought. lol

Edited by HugeRosen

Yuuuup.

Chump.

Well then that makes your original post even dumber than I originally thought. lol

lol Larry just can't get out of his own way but it's good to see him signing his posts with "Chump." now, although I think he is still being far to kind to himself. (tsk)

Edited by Comic Book Guy

What did Bob Dylan sing.."The times they are a-changing"

Wonder if #2 has $60 worth of specialness in it too - all for $3.99 cover.

How does that work?

Seriously,if you are the only shop selling it,as it sounds like all the other shops thought releasing 1 variant of 'Old Bettys Farm' / 'Bee-keeping weekly/ Deadpool (delete as appropriate) per week for 6 months was a dumb idea, how can it be justified to mark it at $3.99 cover, and then ask $60 for it. (shrug)

Especially as nobody seems to want it due to excessive overkill. :o

I've quite rightly been told to shut up about variants - and I have - your money,knock yourselves out and I hope you get pleasure out of them.

But really,how can someone print a book off for $4 and then want $60 a few days later?

The contents the same - yes? - just a different cover - is that right?

Somebody (other than King Larry) explain how this works :wishluck: