• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

A fellow Kelly Brook fan :whistle:

wallls.com-7674.jpg

Where is Kelly hiding the slab......

I agree, I feel there hasn't been much of a push to this series. The one small LCS by me wasn't even aware of it until I asked them about it and even then if they ordered any, it was prob like 5 copies or less! The larger comic book store I frequent had them, but none of the guys there had read it or expressed interest in it, so I doubt they were recommending it to anyone.

Most of the people I speak to who read comics weren't familiar with it and I have recommended it to a few people since I did enjoy the first two issues, but I feel like most no one outside of these boards was aware of this title and Image doesn't seem to be doing much to get readers on board. Maybe the series' content makes it hard for them to advertise it and give it a big push? :shrug:

As for all the variants hurting it a little... I'm not so sure about that. One thing I can say with certainty though is that I can't wait to read issue #3!