• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

All of the Valiant Comics

Saga

Bedlam

Batman

Ultimate Comics Spider-man

It sure is odd that more people dont talk about Valiant over here. Easily some of the best books out there right now. Oh well....leaves more for me to hoard lol

What is this thread about again...?

I thought it was about Bedlam, but apparently it is now about pull lists. How about starting a new thread instead of derailing this one?

This thread is mostly about everything but Bedlam, which is pretty amusing (I agree with you).

Done. (thumbs u

HERE

Edited by ItsJustRyan

As much as some people have tried to call the book dead, I just wanted to make a few points:

1.) Third Eye Variants, given age of series, and price to buy new, are doing just fine. Easily matching Revival's equivalent.

2.) The NYCC Sketch variants are also tracking pretty even with Revival's sketch variant. The $500 (likely shill) sale so early warped a lot of views and perspectives I think.

3.) Detroit fanfare doesnt have a lot of sales, but it seems like the other "one to own" of the variants.

other notes

-Phantoms are struggling a bit

-NYCC color are the ones struggling the most

-Standard issues are cover, but not falling below.

My bedlam 2 cents :)

Edit: Unsigned Forbidden will also likely do very well

Little update here:

Nice sale on Detroit's:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bedlam-1-CGC-SS-9-8-Lot-Detroit-Fanfare-Variant-Nick-Spencer-Image-Comics-NM-MT-/200875718932

and a Blue sketch matching a yellow one from a few days earlier, hopefully also some movement there....time will tell.

Yellow:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEDLAM-1-CGC-SS-9-8-RRP-SIGNED-SKETCH-ROSSMO-NICK-SPENCER-IMAGE-/230892821696

3 day later Blue:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEDLAM-1-CGC-9-8-RRP-variant-ROSSMO-NICK-SPENCER-IMAGE-/230909097275

GPA - recent

9.8 - $31

sketch - $171

3rd eye $71

NYCC - $61 (only 1 sale)

Phantom - $56

Curiously - signed copies (SS) are less than Blue labels - unusual.

9.8 - $31

:sorry:

Wow.... Thanks for all the GPA updates though Andy (I should subscribe, but don't)

Pleasure Ryan (thumbs u

there are several NYCC's in ebay, not showing up there yet, but all of them are in the range of what you posted.

NYCC color is far and away the worst performer. I bet it's cause of the adjusted print run confusion, and listing as orderable.