• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Its only issue #4.

The original Image #1 is slowly growing with all the last raw sales above cover.

9.8 hit a high of $75 this week.

Seems people prefer the genuine Image product.

Stick with it - the story is excellent, and taking away the "cancer" variants as TBP's calls them, then the actual Image run is only 14,000.

Slow and steady is the way. (thumbs u

Bedlam 1, Regular cover was 24,967.

Edited by Nick Spencer

Any idea who the new artist will be once Rossmo is gone?

I nominate SARFA!!!!!

No way dude, I am nowhere near Rossmo's level. I'm just a decent copycat :P

I still have plenty to go on this one

bedlam_1-3rd_eye-1.jpg

Edited by Sarfa

Its only issue #4.

The original Image #1 is slowly growing with all the last raw sales above cover.

9.8 hit a high of $75 this week.

Seems people prefer the genuine Image product.

Stick with it - the story is excellent, and taking away the "cancer" variants as TBP's calls them, then the actual Image run is only 14,000.

Slow and steady is the way. (thumbs u

Bedlam 1, Regular cover was 24,967.

You sure... ;)lol

lol

With all the talk of primary and secondary markets etc., I'd be interested to know if Nick Spencer and the Image 'head honchos' are happy with the sales of Bedlam, if they are hitting targets and have plans to increase/decrease print runs?

( BTW I now have all the Bedlam #1's :banana:, including that one people love to hate. Just waiting for the Detroit Fanfare to arrive, never doubt my commitment to this book as I had to pay $42 postage for it, a single raw book to arrive from the U.S, but that what I get for being a completionist lol )

$42 - poop man - a boardie will hook you up for way less than that!

Just ask - these guys are awesome to fellow boardies in need!

Bedlam is a great series to go for variants on though since the variants are easier to obtain. I've had to shell out around $150 for each of the three variants of the series I've committed to....

And its only on issue 3 -_-

Edited by wushugushu