• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

This is one of the 4 titles I digitally download day of release.

And I am very happy to own Riley's last drawn page of bedlam :cloud9:

(thumbs u

I wanna see a scan!

im going into forbidden planet tomorrow to buy the phantom variant for #6, gonna skip the normal, cant stand that cover lol

This is one of the 4 titles I digitally download day of release.

And I am very happy to own Riley's last drawn page of bedlam :cloud9:

PICS! or we dont believe u :P

Edited by Niro

Might need to wrap that page in a SPOILER tag!

Yeah I have had the page since ECCC and waited to scan since it will def be a spoiler.

How long should I wait to post?

As long as it's in spoiler tags I would do it now

Might need to wrap that page in a SPOILER tag!

Yeah I have had the page since ECCC and waited to scan since it will def be a spoiler.

How long should I wait to post?

As long as it's in spoiler tags I would do it now

This book just jumped up a few favorite spots for me after reading #6.

Such a great debut arc. I liked how

Madder/Filmore was able to defeat the angel from a jail cell miles away using only his wits, while the First nearly got himself killed attacking the problem directly.

i tried Ryan. Just doesnt do it for me. i know that Adlard gets slammed for making characters all look the same, but Riley takes it to another level. Acevedo and Filmore look like brother and sister. most all of the humans have the same facial structuring.

i tried Ryan. Just doesnt do it for me. i know that Adlard gets slammed for making characters all look the same, but Riley takes it to another level. Acevedo and Filmore look like brother and sister. most all of the humans have the same facial structuring.

You got me there. For a while I thought the Angel was Filmore and then I read Dia De Los Muertos and thought... "Hey, there's Fil-gel from Bedlem." lol

You got me there. For a while I thought the Angel was Filmore and then I read Dia De Los Muertos and thought... "Hey, there's Fil-gel from Bedlem." lol

I don't get this at all (shrug) IMO the guy is very good at drawing distinct characters.

I don't get this at all (shrug) IMO the guy is very good at drawing distinct characters.

I like his work, but the characters do look like they are related.