• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I don't think it had anything to do with the phone. It's what was said in the box at the top

something about "did you leave anything out?

I agree - tweet referred to the quote. But I'm at a loss as t how this is a big deal.

Maybe because he chose not to let the police know that there are more Angels of Death it shows that there is still a bit of a dark side within Fillmore?

I don't think it had anything to do with the phone. It's what was said in the box at the top

I agree - tweet referred to the quote. But I'm at a loss as t how this is a big deal.

Maybe because he chose not to let the police know that there are more Angels of Death it shows that there is still a bit of a dark side within Fillmore?

This, pretty much.

This, pretty much.

Nice. I was also thinking that the last page was solely to prove that point, and not meaning that the next arc involves the Angels at all.

Are you able to confirm or deny Nick?

Edited by mg1902

This, pretty much.

Nice. I was also thinking that the last page was solely to prove that point, and not meaning that the next arc involves the Angels at all.

Are you able to confirm or deny Nick?

The next arc is not about that, no.

Why did i click show on that spoiler tag! I need to train myself to stop clicking on the 'show' button all the time! :frustrated:

Have you read #6 yet?

nope :(

I went in to forbidden planet to buy the ghost variant but none were there, guess they're not in stock yet, anyway the wait will make the heart grow fonder as they say

Edited by Niro