• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CHANCE!! Marvel Comics Index - Daredevil/Elektra cover by Frank Miller

15 posts in this topic

Best Miller Daredevil cover? It might be this one, and most Miller fans don't even know it exists. This is the 1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11".

I have three copies of this book, all have bright cover colors. I'll describe each below.

:takeit: takes it. No dunce cappers.

COPY 1:

NM copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no creases or writing. Only very minor edge wear. If you were looking for a killer copy of this book, this is it.

$40 postpaid to U.S. or $44 postpaid to Canada.

NOW $26 postpaid to U.S. or $30 postpaid to Canada.

img568.jpg

img569.jpg

COPY 2:

VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear and a slight spine roll.

$25 postpaid to U.S. or $29 postpaid to Canada.

NOW $13 postpaid to U.S. or $17 postpaid to Canada.

img572.jpg

img573.jpg

COPY 3:

VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear (light crease bottom right back cover corner).

$25 postpaid to U.S. or $29 postpaid to Canada.

NOW $13 postpaid to U.S. or $17 postpaid to Canada.

img570.jpg

img571.jpg

Here's the Steranko Cap issue:

The Captain America issue is very scarce and features the first printing of what is the best image of Captain America that Steranko ever produced, in glorious wraparound color! 8.5 x 11" in size! That makes the wraparound cover 8.5" x 22" ! The largest cover that Steranko ever did. Interior is an amazing index resource of Tales of Suspense, Golden Age, Silver and Bronze Captain America.

This copy is in VF condition with only a bit of rubbing on front and back cover and a few small numbers and checkmarks in the index in ink. 5mm tear on back cover, left side. Top and bottom of spine are slight bumped. This is very nice copy of a seldom seen book. Pages are bright white, no creases, no tears. Book is flat, glossy and has super color as you can see in the photos. Killer Cap image by Steranko!

$39 postpaid in US, $43 postpaid to Canada

NOW $26 postpaid in US, $30 postpaid to Canada

img410.jpg

img411.jpg

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION!

COPY 1: NOW $30 postpaid to U.S. or $34 postpaid to Canada.

COPY 2: NOW $15 postpaid to U.S. or $19 postpaid to Canada.

COPY 3: NOW $15 postpaid to U.S. or $19 postpaid to Canada.

Captain America index with killer Steranko cover: NOW $30 postpaid to U.S. or $34 postpaid to Canada.

LAST DROP, LAST CHANCE!

COPY 1: NOW $26 postpaid to U.S. or $30 postpaid to Canada.

COPY 2: NOW $13 postpaid to U.S. or $17 postpaid to Canada.

COPY 3: NOW $13 postpaid to U.S. or $17 postpaid to Canada.

Captain America index is SOLD!

I'm surprised that no one has snagged these... great covers and tough to locate books in nice condition!

LAST DROP, LAST CHANCE!

Captain America index with killer Steranko cover: NOW $26 postpaid to U.S. or $30 postpaid to Canada.

I'm surprised that no one has snagged these... great covers and tough to locate books in nice condition!

I'll take the Cap. I have the others. :takeit:

All three Miller Daredevil covers are still available. Postpaid!