• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 2 Spoilers !

41 posts in this topic

Just got back from the flick...no surprise here.......FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY ON SPIDEY 2!

I watched the first movie last night to get prepared and no doubt the effects in this film was a huge leap over the first one..there were still a few parts where you could tell it was CGI, but the majority of the film you couldn't tell who was 'real' and who wasn't.

The opening sequence was cool (is that Alex Ross artwork?)

Tobey M. captures PP perfectly, even better than the first one and comics fan or not, as a movie watcher, you can't help but feel for this guy. Loses his job, can't get the girl, late on his rent...man, it's a wonder Spidey never turned to crime!

About future villians, Curt Conners, John Jameson and Harry Osborn all are intriguing possibilities. I think Harry picks up the mantle of GG in the next one just because Raimi set it up that way. I hope to God, they make some changes in the costume design though...who knows? Raimi may take a page from Ultimate Spidey and turn Harry into a real Goblin... confused-smiley-013.gif

Also, don't rule out Doc Ock!!! The tentacles could have regained control and hauled his out of water...

GO SPIDEY GO!