• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I get a Witness TMNT

28 posts in this topic

Mirage Studios Artists to Appear at Shellback Artworks August 11

http://www.ninjapizza.net/2012/08/mirage-studios-artists-to-appear-at.html

Steve Lavigne's Shellback Artworks shop will be hosting an appearance and signing with many of the old Mirage Studios crew on August 11. Scheduled to appear are TMNT co-creator Peter Laird, Jim Lawson, and Dan Berger. Michael Dooney may also be present, although he is not currently confirmed.

The event is scheduled from 11am-4pm.

Shellback Artworks

1509 Post Rd.

Wells, ME 04090

(207) 251-4340

Most of these artists have not been making convention appearances recently, so this is an excellent opportunity to visit and maybe pick up some art!

With only 10 days notice, I can't make it myself. However, I've got plenty of books to throw in toward a submission minimum if anyone is willing to give it a shot.

Actually closer to me than I thought and my wife's cousin lives 45 minutes away in Cape Elizabeth. Trying to coordinate something now - will confirm tomorrow after work ~6p EST. I'll also email Michael to see if he is going.

PM me if there is interest.

Dooney made an announcement in the Original Art forum for those who want commissions.

If I remember correctly, they would be ready for pick up in Baltimore as well as some other upcoming show.

I think Rich Henn or some facilitator will be able to arrange a pick up for those who can not attend.

Even though none of the artists are sketching (PL usually still does head sketches for $20), I am still interested in getting some books CGC SS. I will be at the signing so please PM me if any witnesses will be going.

PM GACollectibles and beg him to go. He lives in Boston. Boston's not that far from Maine. He's gone farther for less.

Has anyone sent him a PM?

I don't know, but it's only about an hour and thirty minute drive.