• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging Darth Diesel

30 posts in this topic

cloud9.gif Sweet!

Love the pic getting larger for more menacing effect! thumbsup2.gif

What does your brother think of it ?

He went out on a drinking binge a few weeks ago. We haven't heard from him since. frown.gif

cloud9.gif Sweet!

He went out on a drinking binge a few weeks ago. We haven't heard from him since. frown.gif

Well just in case you miss him...here are the both of you drooling over a FF #5....

chricobrother.jpg

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post (4-6 weeks) would have cost $27.00.

Airmail Parcel Post (4-7 days) would have cost $38.00.

Airmail Letter Post would not have been available for a 6 pound package.

The distinction between Airmail Letter, Airmail Parcel, and Economy (Surface) Parcel can get a little confusing if you don't do a lot of international mailing.

Your guy paid for Economy Parcel Post. Airmail Parcel Post would have cost you $11.00 more.

Sounds like the post office saved themselves some money by putting it in an M-Bag. confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif Sweet!

Well just in case you miss him...here are the both of you drooling over a FF #5....

chricobrother.jpg

893whatthe.gifAre they really brothers?..or are those two pics of Chrisco superimposed?? confused.gif

893whatthe.gifAre they really brothers?..or are those two pics of Chrisco superimposed?? confused.gif

A more fitting question would be, who's the sober one and who's...well the other one confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif I see I got on board too late and it has been answered. The charge is for M-bag air mail. the delay can just be slow service or delayed in customs. On the other hand I just mailed a 28 lb package on 6/26/2004 to Comicmankev in Hertsfordshire and I hear that he is getting the package today 6/30/2004. The package was mailed using USPS Express Mail and was insured for a couple of grand...and the contents of the package and their values were accurately listed so maybe customs did not hold it too long. I rarely, if ever have problems shipping to the UK confused-smiley-013.gif

Last time I sent an M bag was a 3 m-bag shipment to Singapore via surface mail and it did take about 2 months...