• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze stuff...update pg. 25 CLOSED

508 posts in this topic

AND AN ASM # 47 around fn for $1 to the first to name the drummer of King's X without looking on the internet (you will be the one that has to live with it should you cheat)

ANYONE??? offer closes at 10 am central - nobody hip on the beer tonight that knows a heck of a band???

Hey thanks for looking at thread; hope I made it mildly interesting, no less. What do you think anyway - should I bother throwing up more pedestrian material or should I call it a day? Any thoughts are always welcome!!!

And just for laughs, the Superman Annual #1 is now up for cover price (until noon CST tomorrow) to those who can name the keyboard player who left Dream Theater (another of my favorite bands) who recorded up to the "Awake" record and then split.

Sussex, you got this one? Hint: first name Kevin...

again no internet searches and anyone who answers is on their honor....

Hey thanks for looking at thread; hope I made it mildly interesting, no less. What do you think anyway - should I bother throwing up more pedestrian material or should I call it a day? Any thoughts are always welcome!!!

I'm about to call it a day, myself, but you seem to be loaded with energy. Go for it!

And just for laughs, the Superman Annual #1 is now up for cover price (until noon CST tomorrow) to those who can name the keyboard player who left Dream Theater (another of my favorite bands) who recorded up to the "Awake" record and then split.

Sussex, you got this one? Hint: first name Kevin...

again no internet searches and anyone who answers is on their honor....

No, I don't have that one. One of my roommates used to play some Dream Theater back in the early eighties but I haven't listened to them since. Believe me, I'm a dinosaur. Zep, Stones, PF, the Dead... that's what I know. :grin: