• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze stuff...update pg. 25 CLOSED

508 posts in this topic

<

Sussex, you got this one? Hint: first name Kevin...

again no internet searches and anyone who answers is on their honor.... >>

No internet search, but in fairness and disclosure I did look at my actual copy of Dream Theater's CD Images and Words - Kevin Moore. Having the CD counts for something right?

The only names I could recall off the top of my head were John Petrucci and Mike Portnoy. What an incredible group of truly talented musicians.

Brian (armand242)

<

Sussex, you got this one? Hint: first name Kevin...

again no internet searches and anyone who answers is on their honor.... >>

No internet search, but in fairness and disclosure I did look at my actual copy of Dream Theater's CD Images and Words - Kevin Moore. Having the CD counts for something right?

The only names I could recall off the top of my head were John Petrucci and Mike Portnoy. What an incredible group of truly talented musicians.

Brian (armand242)

Never thought to say no CD liner note search, so WINNER to Armand242 for naming Kevin Moore (check out his chromakey discs!!!)

Naturally, just as the way things work in the universe, I have to report to work for a few hours (and I am still half lit) when I leave I may stop up the pub for a drop "hair of the dog" but should resume with a few more books late tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to those who stopped by.

Can't believe no one jumped on the old Bell bag though - might have to drop the price a wee bit.

$1

IMG_0098.jpg

If still available...

:takeit:

Hah! I just noticed that someone Van Dyked Batman!

lol

did not notice that either wally, so you get it for nothin'!!! a whole buck saved!!!

thanks man!

That wasn't my intension, but I'll take it...

:blush: