• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huge ebay cgc lot

25 posts in this topic

This is the reply they just sent me ..

I would fly to the UK for sure. No issues. I would require a deposit somehow due to the risk I would be taking to meet someone in another country. If you feel this is something you would like to do please let me know. I do know Ebay will frown at us talking about meeting but I understand your concern.

All his feedback except one are as this account as a buyer, not a seller. The only thing he sold looks to be some random autographed sports cards. All the purchases look to be for modern slabbed goodies.

My guess, he lures people out off Ebay, then gives them a steal for a high grade book. Then never sells. Probably does this once a year or so, as this account appears to have been made in August of last year. Looks like he might be ready to cash out on this name and start a new one to buy LE walking deads.

SMH