• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exciting NEW Original Comic Art Blog -- Helps collectors find art!!!

50 posts in this topic

Sometimes you have to pay for good advice...sometimes it's free.

I find that, often in life, you get what you pay for. :)

And BTW, my blog is free. I plan on working hard to bring good content worth reading about our hobby. I think there will be real VALUE there. :)

Glen

Thanks for answering the questions so far, Glen.

A couple more off the top of my head...

For your service, will you put buyers directly in touch with owners? Or will everything run through you?

Do you know the owner/consignor of the Romita DD page you've written about?

Can you edit or delete comments on your blog?

Hi Alex,

In some cases I will put the buyer directly in touch with the seller to work things out, in other cases not. It will largely depend on who the seller is and whether or not he wants to deal directly with the buyer. Or the buyer may decide that he (or she) wants me to negotiate for them.

I do not know who the consignor of the DD 16 page is. But I'd like to...if he has more art like that. :)

I don't think I can edit comments but I probably can delete them.

The book? That'd be nice. :)

Best,

Glen

I changed the blog setting so that anyone can post if that want to. The default on the blog was for members of blogger only. So if you wanted to leave a comment, but we're unable, come on back and speak your mind.

And please add your name to the post so we know who the poster is. It'll add weight to your opinion. :)

Thanks,

Glen

http://www.originalcomicartlocator.blogspot.com

I updated the blog with a fun little story of the trade I should have made.

www.originalcomicartlocator.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Glen

Moderator, please do not move this to markeplace. I'm not selling anything--it's just a blog--entertaining story update about collecting art!!!