• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 Burning Questions for Kirsten Dunst

11 posts in this topic

1. You've said previously that they should just kill Mary Jane off in a future Spidey film ...

Kirsten Dunst: "I don't think they should kill Mary Jane off. That would be typical if they killed the girl at the end. I think they should kill Spider-Man at the end of the third film. It would be a surprise -- a superhero defeated.

893whatthe.gif

1. You've said previously that they should just kill Mary Jane off in a future Spidey film ...

Kirsten Dunst: "I don't think they should kill Mary Jane off. That would be typical if they killed the girl at the end. I think they should kill Spider-Man at the end of the third film. It would be a surprise -- a superhero defeated.

893whatthe.gif

Shoot if they killed Spidey in the Third film I wouldn't be just surprised...

I'd be wearing my azz for a hat!!!! 893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

gossip.gifKraven's Last Hunt