• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone I was able to confirm grades on these books today. They have not been shipped out to me yet but I expect them in about 2 weeks.

Usual :rulez: apply. Sign the guest book if you drop by :makepoint: . No Probation Club members / HOSERS and :takeit: rules these parts. Payment is via Paypal, shipping is $10.00 flat in the US. I don't normally ship international but PM me and we will talk about it.

Given the last auction close prices on feebay I am offering a board members only price. I am relatively new here but have dealt with many of you already, check out MY KUDOS and you can also find me on Ebay same as my boardie name. The pic below is not the actual item you will receive -remember I haven't received them yet- but I know how much we love to see what we're buying.

I like that you used the photo from my eBay listing.

Do I get a percentage?

$125.00 -4 available.

skottie.jpg

lol Definitely not taking credit for that they look the same but I can offer you a discount if you'd like.

Do I get a percentage?

$125.00 -4 available.

skottie.jpg

lol Definitely not taking credit for that they look the same but I can offer you a discount if you'd like.

I knew that poor quality photo couldn't be one of yours! You could've just let us use our imaginations regarding what the book looked like! lol

:baiting: Where'd you swipe it from? If I was a betting man, I'd say you did a Google search... no?

:roflmao:

Do I get a percentage?

$125.00 -4 available.

skottie.jpg

I knew that poor quality photo couldn't be one of yours! You could've just let us use our imaginations regarding what the book looked like! lol

:baiting: Where'd you swipe it from? If I was a betting man, I'd say you did a Google search... no?

:roflmao:

Behold the :devil: walks among us folks lol

Do I get a percentage?

$125.00 -4 available.

skottie.jpg

Not that they look the same.

This is the photo from my auction.

And being that you are basically competing with me you could at least link to it since you want to use it to advertise your wares.

Do I get a percentage?

$125.00 -4 available.

skottie.jpg

Not that they look the same.

This is the photo from my auction.

And being that you are basically competing with me you could at least link to it since you want to use it to advertise your wares.

Found this on google images just using it to show people what the book will look like when slabbed. :foryou: