• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers vs X-men #1 Skottie Young Variant CGC SS 9.8

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone I was able to confirm grades on these books today. They have not been shipped out to me yet but I expect them in about 2 weeks.

Usual :rulez: apply. Sign the guest book if you drop by :makepoint: . No Probation Club members / HOSERS and :takeit: rules these parts. Payment is via Paypal, shipping is $10.00 flat in the US. I don't normally ship international but PM me and we will talk about it.

Given the last auction close prices on feebay I am offering a board members only price. I am relatively new here but have dealt with many of you already, check out MY KUDOS and you can also find me on Ebay same as my boardie name. The slabbed image (on loan) is not the actual item -remember i haven't received mine yet- but I know how much we love to see what we're buying.