• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Signature Series Books - Wolverine #1 9.8, X-Men #3 2.5, Thor #1 9.8

4 posts in this topic

I accept Paypal, Money Order, etc. I can ship USPS with Parcel/Media/Priority. If you have any questions let me know. I tried to price out each book since that's one of the rules (at least I think), but I'll definitely be flexible on some of those so like I said don't be afraid to send a offer.

Looking for $375 on Wolverine #1 9.8, $300 on X-Men #3, and $100 on Astonishing Thor #1 9.8 (2010), open to cash offers as well.

S6301838.jpg

S6301839.jpg

S6301841.jpg

S6301842.jpg

S6301683.jpg

The thor and Wolverine books have that "oil" effect (wolverine just has it on the back, thor has it on front/back i think). Here's the official word I got though:

"yes it is just the hard outer case pressing against the inner well of our holder, which can cause a rainbow like illusion. It is not liquid of any kind and can occur on holders that may have been stored stacked flat causing the outer to push towards the inner or possible if the book in the holder is slightly thicker than a typical book. It will in no way harm the book nor invalidate the grade and is totally safe."

I've only kept them stored upright though so I believe I got them like that, no other problems with the cases

Thanks for Looking!