• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man Lot 70-71, 73-77, 80-85, 89, 91 *SOLD*

6 posts in this topic

Quality ranges from VG- to VG. Most of them basically look the same, with the exception of a few that have either more or less accumulation of general wear defects.

Also color varies like you will see in scans from cream to darker tan. 76 being prime example of the darker ones.

81 and 82 are the worst of the bunch. I scanned 81 only cause its slightly worse than 82, but 82 is close. Stains may be better to some since its whiter than the super dark 76.

89 is one example of the better ones. *edit* Added 91 to list to replace the 72 I sold. Since its quality is not too cool, I knocked off $10 from the lot price.

I have 2 copies of 74 and 85. The price of the lot includes the 2 copies of each of those.

Shipping anywhere in the US comes USPS Priority and its free. Comics will come unbagged.

Asking $100 for the lot. If the buyer does not want 2 copies of 74 and 85 then I will take $10 off of the lot price and send them all 1 copy of each for $90

I accept Paypal. Paypal is the easiest for me and quickest for you. If you can't do Paypal let me know and we can try to work something out.

No buyers that are on the prohibited list here.

Will accept PM's or the :takeit:

First group is a few scans, the rest are taken with my digi cam.

Click To Enlarge:

Jrhrkl.jpgCB1XNl.jpg

UYQIvl.jpgRmBiCl.jpg

WIttpl.jpgrCxanl.jpg

6GN21l.jpgQRxM3l.jpg

rby6rl.jpgpGlgRl.jpg

VwPtrl.jpgAOfzwl.jpg

kjZy6l.jpg

Argfnl.jpg

LqfTKl.jpg

VfBlEl.jpg

IwRP7l.jpg

sDnLil.jpg

sxuaIl.jpg

OkkVtl.jpg

I forgot someone asked me in a PM about some of my comics including ASM 72 before I started this thread.

I will have that on hold till he makes a decision with that. If he buys it I will replace 72 with 91.

If not then this listing stays the same. If anyone is interested in this now and wants to call it first just in case a PM or :takeit: will put you up top when the other business is handled.