• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"TYBEANSTY Collection " Care To Guess?

42 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure some or alot of you remember Ebay seller Tybeansty from a while back, got one back from Florida, any guesses on the grade?

Printers crease on cover right above "ERICA", and minor scuffing on the BRC, pages are White, back cover looks like the front,

tb1.jpg

Niko,

Can't see the whole book in the scan, confused-smiley-013.gif but I'm going to go with a NM- 9.2. Personally, I can't let a printers' crease that is that apparent go by without some deduction. sumo.gif

I've bought a couple of books and a magazine from TyBean, all with happy results. hi.gif

Darth,

I'm pretty sure Niko is not going to send this book in to CGC if he thought it was an 8.5!!! wink.gif

And, I believe he's sent enough books in to know better. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Darth,

I'm pretty sure Niko is not going to send this book in to CGC if he thought it was an 8.5!!! wink.gif

And, I believe he's sent enough books in to know better. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I'm with Darth,..I see a major stress mark an inch above the bottom staple,...and I don't care how many books you send in to CGC,...no one is infallible when it come s to missing stuff that would turn a 9.4 into an 8.5

flowerred.gif

9.0-9.2. Not sure how much of a knock CGC will give you for the printer's crease, but I knocked the book down .2 for it. Without it, I'd give the book a 9.4 probably.

Beautiful book.

Are those case creases or spine creases at:

1) just below the Marvel Comics Group box

and

2) A bit up from the bottom staple

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Its on the case

9.0 PLOD. CT to black area.

confused-smiley-013.gif

In he last 150 Submissions to Florida, I received my first GLOD 893frustrated.gif and my PLOD that a forum member purchased recently ( gossip.gifwho hasnt left feedback yet mad.gif)

Could this be NUMBER 2 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am pretty sure some or alot of you remember Ebay seller Tybeansty from a while back...

Of course i remember him... Never got my books and lost all my money in the purchase mad.gif