• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed ASM 4, 31, 93, 114, Closed

36 posts in this topic

Final call for this thread.

I've sold the one that I figured would be a more normal book. The others have attributes or census figures that might work best in the auction. I'm planning to ship them tomorrow, so jump in soon if you were thinking about it. Regards,

Final call for this thread.

I've sold the one that I figured would be a more normal book. The others have attributes or census figures that might work best in the auction. I'm planning to ship them tomorrow, so jump in soon if you were thinking about it. Regards,

That asm 31 :cloud9: , I'm celebrating my first full week without buying a comic in the last year lol. If I didn't have to catch up on bills id def make an offer but I can't :sorry:

Thanks Phill, don't look anymore and you can go for weeks without buying, until you cannot resist any more.

I'm eying two books this week, and four now in the next auction. The email notifications are nice to get, for books you have on the want list. :shy:

ASM 31 CGC 9.4 White pages, $2700.

This was tough to get two years ago, and every issue you found had the cover wrap to the back. I jumped on this last year because of the nice registration, and the rare white pages.

asm31cgc94frontwhite.jpg

asm31cgc94rearwhite.jpg

Sold! :takeit: per PM agreement

This was tough to get two years ago, and every issue you found had the cover wrap to the back. I jumped on this last year because of the nice registration, and the rare white pages.

asm31cgc94frontwhite.jpg

asm31cgc94rearwhite.jpg

Nice pick-up! Congrats! :applause:

asm31cgc94frontwhite.jpg

asm31cgc94rearwhite.jpg

^^

Thank you much Larry.

I have the Express Mail boxes, I'm just hunting bubble wrap.

I worked in the Tri- Cities area for almost 10 yrs and got to know many higher end collectors in the area,. I have no idea how I didnt meet you. Anyway, I hope to meet you next time I am in the area. Thanks again!

asm31cgc94frontwhite.jpg

asm31cgc94rearwhite.jpg

Great grab, they dont come anymore honest than Don!! (thumbs u