• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I screwed or is he screwed? (ebay!)

91 posts in this topic

Board has decided, I stand corrected and thank you interweb detectives. My full apologies to what's his name, right - miraclemet. eBay has jaded my perspective no doubt. Cheers to all and hope I wasted a small amount of your free time! Hope this s#$% never happens to anyone soon.

well at least you appologized it doesn't seem to be the same book to me either. label looks really different. hope that witching hour shows up and everyone is happy again :)
zarduzi speaks the truth.

and just cause I (good lord am I actually typing this) respect the opinions of many of you on the boards Im taking down the doctored Witching Hour 59 photo in my census... if my OCD cant hand a sub 100% images tally, then I've got bigger problems!

thanks for the backup on validating me (insomuch as you could), honestly (and again I cant believe Im typing these words) my "good name" here is worth more than the unsolicited $33.57 refund that maxito kindly refunded me to "share the pain" of a lost book.

Hope maxito spends some more time on the boards now that he's here, he's got good books out on ebay, and was a good seller (good packing, fast ship, good communication) thru and thru.

and apologies on my end for confusing the matter in the first place by posting a sanitized scan of a book that I never received. As someone said, the appearance of impropriety can be just as bad as impropriety itself.

maxito, thanks for being receptive to peoples input on the matter.. more than I can say about a few other people that frequent these boards (and they have many more than 17 posts to their name!)

meh - was hoping for a good bloodletting/take my firstborn/I humped your hamster thread and all I get is love,kisses and a happy ending.

This is not the way things are meant to be goddamit! rantrant

No regrets, can read tomorrow or whenever. Just want some answers from the OP.

:popcorn:

think this is all straight (between my posts, and some others validations/input), but if there's anything left you'd like answers about... Im happy to address any thing.

meh - was hoping for a good bloodletting/take my firstborn/I humped your hamster thread and all I get is love,kisses and a happy ending.

This is not the way things are meant to be goddamit! rantrant

see what happens when these things occur on a Saturday?

If it had been Friday Im sure it would have been like Thunderdome in here!