• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Fast Track

3 posts in this topic

Well Ive learned the hard way.... :makepoint: Always always get CGC fast track....instead to save a few bucks I went regular now my wait time is 4-5 months. Ahhhhh Damn.

Maybe be diffrent for ppl in the US but for us Canadians...things seem to run a tad bit slower

Well Ive learned the hard way.... :makepoint: Always always get CGC fast track....instead to save a few bucks I went regular now my wait time is 4-5 months. Ahhhhh Damn.

Maybe be diffrent for ppl in the US but for us Canadians...things seem to run a tad bit slower

I used fast track and got my books back in decent time.. when did you send your books in?

Im in Canada

I was at the calgary show.....in april (I think it was) sent 2 in Delay a few more weeks

Then the phoniex show sent 3 in Delay 2-3 months

Ordered one around the same time off a artist 4-5 months

sent on from SDCC this summer and got that one fast tracked....got it on tuesday!!