• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody -

I have a small group of SA Keys and Semi-Keys that I'm going to be offering today and today only. They range from VG to F/VF. This mini-sale will run until tonight - I'll keep this open until 8 pm here on the West Coast. If you have any questions please send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.00 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail unless you wish otherwise.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man #15 VG 4.0 1st Kraven

OSPG: $170.00 $125.00

For a VG this copy presents really nice. There is some discoloration and edge wear along the bottom front cover and the back cover has considerable staining which really brings it down. Outstandiong cover inks and colors.

asm15.jpg

asm15a.jpg

:news: SOLD! :news:

Daredevil #7 VG 4.0 1st red costume, classic DD/Subby battle

OSPG: $128.00 $85.00

Another copy in which the front cover displays really nicely for a VG but the back cover has serious issues. There is a big crease, a stain and some real heavy dust shadowing for lack of a better term.

dd7.jpg

dd7a.jpg

:news: SOLD! :news:

Another copy in which the front cover displays really nicely for a VG but the back cover has serious issues. There is a big crease, a stain and some real heavy dust shadowing for lack of a better term.

dd7.jpg

dd7a.jpg

Mark,

:takeit:

Mark,

:takeit:

:applause:(worship)