• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJ MEADOWLANDS COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, AUG 26TH

8 posts in this topic

The NJ Meadowlands Comic Book Expo returns Sunday, August 26th.

It's at the Meadowlands Holiday Inn, 300 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ (In the Harmon Meadow complex). 2nd floor .

Hours are 10-4 and admission is still only $2 (kids under 12 free).

The hotel is just off Rt 3 and close to Rt 17, NJ Turnpike, and the Lincoln Tunnel. If you are driving, there is free parking on level 3 of Parking deck C across from the hotel. There is also a bus stop less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel. If you are coming with friends or family, there is tons of shopping in the complex, along with a great selection of restaurants and fast food, as well as a large movie theater. For info about the area, directions and a map, go to www.harmonmeadow.com and follow the links for Harmon Meadow Plaza.

As always, we will have a great selection of everything from CGC keys to 50 cent readers.

Dealers this month will include:

Jim O'Brien

Riverside Comics

Frank Torrres

Primo Comics

Pug Productions

The Encounter

Joe Rodgers

Frank Grembowiec

Chris Melillo

Johnny K

Mike Hanerfeld

Gary Platt

New World Manga

Mike Williams

Joe Parrascand

with more being added daily!

Guest artists include: Paul Benincasa and Amy Chase. (Anthony Hochrein will not be able to attend, but will return in Sept)

Guest writer is: CJ Henderson.

Our legendary NO MINIMUM BID AUCTION is at noon!

Check out our show schedule post for other upcoming dates.

Visit our website for more info and show pics www.njcomicbookshows.com

Seeya at the show!

JP

I just got back from visiting my friends at New World Manga. They showed me a great Marvel Silver Age collection that they will be premiering at the show. Issues 1-10 of Iron Man, Sub-Mariner & Captain Marvel... issues 1, 2, & 4 of Silver Surfer. MULTIPLE COPIES of almost every issue! They range from VG to NM, with the majority being VF- to VF/NM.