• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic Con post your sketches here

145 posts in this topic

lol it was sarcasm as I offered two weeks ago to help people out with stuff if they needed it and did for several members both here and in the SA section. I also offered to grab anything Adonis needed via a PM about a month ago. If his request wasn't so last minute he would have a Ramos for sure as I already got two done for people this weekend. One for a guy on the boards and one for a friend overseas.

The only thing I was unable to get that people requested was a Budd Root sketch cover and a Bruce Campbell autograph. Because Budd said he didn't want to do any this weekend and Bruce was over sold on tickets because Wizard World sold double the amount that Bruce's rep told them to sell.

lol Andy I asked Clay if it was done yet and he told me only half way so I am hoping he gets it done here at the show. Otherwise it will be NYC before I get it. Clay was pretty busy working on the pages for the new Gambit series all weekend.

The best part of the weekend was when I brought Mr. Mylar over to witness a Yannick Paquette sketch. Yannick unfamiliar with Cgc asked Mike to explain how it worked to him. After Mike explained it Yannick said " how do you know I am really Yannick"

Okay.... guys here's the challenge.

I want a Ramos sketch.... YES HUMBERTO RAMOS! Can anyone do this for me at Chicago before the con ends? hm lets see who able to help out the guy who helps out others..

This sounds eerily familiar. hm

After Mike explained it Yannick said " how do you know I am really Yannick"

That was an awesome response!

How do we know!?

It is listed as one of the 346 responses in the Maroon McStapherson's NY best selling book "The Awesome Response Book: Vol. III" Second edition...that's how we know

Naw, I meant how do we know it's really Yannick!

We know its Yannick, if the person we are talking to has these traits:

1. Has a cheerful, lively, and self-confident air.

2. Has a facial expression characterized by an unrelentless smile.

3. Has a noticeable 1.3 mm scar in his left ear.

4. Has a Greatful Dead bear tatoo in his left hand.

and lastly, and most important...

5. Doesn't have the decency to call your little sister ever again, after he leaves her apartment very hung-over at 11 am, yells at her because he lost his wedding ring, and doesn't have money for a cab...

Okay.... guys here's the challenge.

I want a Ramos sketch.... YES HUMBERTO RAMOS! Can anyone do this for me at Chicago before the con ends? hm lets see who able to help out the guy who helps out others..

This sounds eerily familiar. hm

I still owe you a favor ;)

But seriously...looking for a Thor Bust/full fig.

The best part of the weekend was when I brought Mr. Mylar over to witness a Yannick Paquette sketch. Yannick unfamiliar with Cgc asked Mike to explain how it worked to him. After Mike explained it Yannick said " how do you know I am really Yannick" [/quote

:roflmao: That's awesome.

Adonis I could have done it for you man. I sent you a PM about it a month ago. I'm leaving tomorrow at noon so I can't get it now. :sorry:

Also the finished Ebas 14x17 two days of work

49519d2b.jpg

INSANE!....... Loving it.